I mean, I’m sort of the Mark Zuckerberg of jam-band concert parking lot athletics.
Well, second. But I’m coming for you, Devil Stick Ron.
- Seth Green, How I Met Your Mother “Three Hackmigos”
Dear MTV, please stop buying lovely British shows, and then shitting all over them.
First Skins, now Inbetweeners— these brilliant, groundbreaking shows deserve so much more than the shittification process through which you have put them.
A travesty! A travesty I say!!!
Is peep show next? I hope not!
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.